Click here to view the Activity 6 – Self-Advocacy video.
This mini kit is perfect for easy one-on-one learning! If you are familiar with our AT in the Classroom Equipment Kits, then you are sure to enjoy this new addition.
In this activity we provide examples and strategies to promote student’s self-advocacy in both an online and in-school setting.
This product includes:
- 5 Point Scale
- Small Time Timer
- Individual Writing Toolkit
- I'm Working For Sheet
- Parts of Speech Booklet
- My Mini Office Folder
- Social Story : Why should I do my homework?"
- Color Coded Schedule Example
- Schedule Example for Distant Learning
- How to Video Chat with Other People Social Story
- What is the Corona Virus Social Story
- iPod with Cable
- Octopus Watch and Charger