The Equals Pre-K Math curriculum is designed for students with disabilities currently in a preschool setting with special education services. With Equals Pre-K Math, students, including students with significant and intellectual disabilities, learn readiness math as active learners. Equals Pre-K features thoughtfully ordered and connected lesson objectives, learned skills and vocabulary connected to future lessons, and assessment administered in play-based/center-based format. The curriculum is aligned to state preschool standards and guidelines.
This Product Includes:
- Teacher's Guide with 72 Lessons
- 8 Scene Posters
- Members Only Teacher Portal (access thousands of additional resources including: Training Modules, Workmats, Chapter Tests, and Data Forms)
- 112 Student Workmats and 120 Concept Cards
- 36 Vocabulary and 672 Content Cards
- 40 Environmental Shapes and 96 Concept Scenes