The Gripper Building Kit is an easy-to-construct set of functioning arms that expand your robots’ capabilities. Build the mechanical arms for hands-on learning of gears, levers, and axles. Master more robotics skills by simulating real-world object detection and manipulation using your robots’ sensors and motors through code or manual remote control. The Gripper arms will lift, carry, pull, pick up, and place various lightweight objects for endless play and DIY challenges.
Designed exclusively for Wonder Workshop Dash and Cue robots.
This Product Includes:
- One 76-Piece Construction Set
- 3 Building Brick Connectors
- 1 Plastic Ball
- 1 Foam Number Cue
- 1 Building Instruction Booklet
- 1 Quick Start/Solution Guide
- 4 Activities for Dash Robot on Double-Sided Project Cards
- 4 Activities for Cue Robot on Double-Sided Project Cards