Welcome to the Assistive Technology & Universal Design for Learning Loan Library
Don’t Miss Out! End-Of-Life Items
End of Life items this year start on June 1st, 2021 at 8 AM EST
The End of Life Category will open and remain open until July 30th, 2021 4 PM EST.
A few important details you should know:
- On June 1st, 2021 8AM EST, you will see a new category in the AT & UDL Loan Library called End of Life Items on the navigation bar
- E-O-L items are reserved for LATS and district staff. These items are not available for Discretionary projects.
- There is a limit of 2 items per person - so select carefully
- An iPad and an iPad case will be considered one item, choose the matching iPad case carefully; we will not substitute items ordered
- Be aware that some parts or pieces could be missing from an End of Life item
- Notify Me will not be honored and a waitlist will not be available for items marked End of Life
- If inventory is exceeded at checkout – the order will not be processed and you may only receive a partial order
- Please do not combine regular AT inventory items needed for trials with End of Life items on the same order
- We cannot ship to a home address
- On July, 30th, 2021 4 PM EST, you will see the End of Life Items category in the AT & UDL Loan Library disappear on the navigation bar
The 2019 novel coronavirus (COVID-19) is a new virus that causes respiratory illness in people and can spread from person to person. COVID-19 is being closely monitored by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Please visit the CDC’s web page at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html for current information concerning COVID-19. The CDC reported that transmission is also possible through contact with hard surfaces. As this affects all of our patrons who use the AT&UDL Loan Library, we will do everything we can to continue supporting the needs of our patrons and students who use these assistive tools.
Updated Loan Guidance
· The loan periods have been changed to 4-week or 6-week loans.
Updated Return Guidance
We believe in the power of technology to help all students achieve high academic standards! As a part of the Florida's MTSS Projects, the online resource library is designed to help districts and schools implement a universal, differentiated core curriculum based on the Florida Standards
Funding for this service is provided by the Bureau of Exceptional Education & Student Support Services, Florida Dept of Education. The inclusion of technologies in this library should not be considered as an endorsement of any particular item or device. The instructional appropriateness of any of these technologies must be determined at the local level.