ANNOUNCEMENT – UPDATED AUGUST 2020
The 2019 novel coronavirus (COVID-19) is a new virus that causes respiratory illness in people and can spread from person to person. COVID-19 is being closely monitored by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Please visit the CDC’s web page at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html for current information concerning COVID-19. The CDC reported that transmission is also possible through contact with hard surfaces. As this affects all of our patrons who use the AT&UDL Loan Library, we will do everything we can to continue supporting the needs of our patrons and students who use these assistive tools.
Your safety and the health of students will remain our top priority. Therefore, effective immediately and until further notice, we will implement the following safeguards:
· The Port Orange and Hollywood Loan Library Distribution centers are open.
· All devices in stock have been thoroughly sanitized.
Updated Loan Guidance
· The loan periods have been changed to 4-week or 6-week loans.
· All devices on-loan form 2019/ 2020 must be returned prior to processing new loans.
· Devices will only be shipped to a school address.
· Prior to shipping all devices will be sanitized.
Updated Return Guidance
· Upon return all devices will be sanitized.
· If you are unsure of what return label to use, please contact us and we will email you a return label.
· Directions on how you can find current orders on-loan:
1. Log into your account at https://www.at-udl.net
2. From the drop-down arrow next to “my Account” choose “Order History”
3. Look at the Order Status column. Items still checked indicates “Shipped” next to the Order ID
4. Click the red eyeball (View) icon on the row of the item that indicates “Shipped”
5. The Order Information will open for that particular Order ID
6. Print Screen that page for your records
7. Choose the blue “Continue” button on the bottom right to return to your Order History
8. Continue steps 3 to 7 for each order that indicates “Shipped”
To see a video version of these directions, go to:
http://bit.ly/LOAN_LIBRARY_Video2 (move the timeline ahead to 6:50)
We would like to thank you in advance for your cooperation. With all of us working as a team, we can ensure that students’ needs are supported.
Should have any questions please contact Dr. Tony Dutra @ [email protected]
We believe in the power of technology to help all students achieve high academic standards! As a part of the Florida's MTSS Projects, the online resource library is designed to help districts and schools implement a universal, differentiated core curriculum based on the Florida Standards.The assistive technologies available in this library can be used to identify which technologies will best support students with disabilities to participate and progress in this core curriculum. The Universal Design for Learning technologies can be used to identify effective, instructional pedagogies that support of highly effective learning environments. Accounts are only available to individuals approved by the district ESE Directors and staff members of BEESS Discretionary Projects.