Welcome to the Assistive Technology & Universal Design for Learning Loan Library
Virtual Office Hours
Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM EST
The 2019 novel coronavirus (COVID-19) is a new virus that causes respiratory illness in people and can spread from person to person. The coronavirus (COVID-19) is being closely monitored by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Please refer to https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html for current information. The CDC reported that transmission is also possible through contact with hard surfaces. As this affects all of our patrons who use the AT&UDL Loan Library, we will do everything we can to continue supporting the needs of our patrons and students who use these assistive tools.
Your safety and the health of students will remain our top priority. Therefore, effective immediately and until further notice, we will implement the following safeguards:
- All devices currently on-loan must be returned at your earliest convenience so that they can be thoroughly sanitized.
- Please look for an email from us for orders that need to be returned.
- Once received, all devices will go through a 72-hour quarantine period to be thoroughly sanitized.
- All devices will also be sanitized prior to being shipped.
Directions on how you can find current orders on-loan:
- Log into your account at https://www.at-udl.net .
- From the drop-down arrow next to “my Account” choose “Order History”.
- Look at the Order Status column. Items still checked indicates “Shipped” next to the Order ID.
- Click the red eyeball (View) icon on the row of the item that indicates “Shipped”.
- The Order Information will open for that particular Order ID.
- Print Screen that page for your records.
- Choose the blue “Continue” button on the bottom right to return to your Order History.
- Continue steps 3 to 7 for each order that indicates “Shipped”.
To see a video version of these directions go to http://bit.ly/LOAN_LIBRARY_Video2 , move the
timeline ahead to 6:50.
We believe in the power of technology to help all students achieve high academic standards! As a part of the Florida's MTSS Projects, the online resource library is designed to help districts and schools implement a universal, differentiated core curriculum based on the Florida Standards
Funding for this service is provided by the Bureau of Exceptional Education & Student Support Services, Florida Dept of Education. The inclusion of technologies in this library should not be considered as an endorsement of any particular item or device. The instructional appropriateness of any of these technologies must be determined at the local level.