Welcome to the Assistive Technology & Universal Design for Learning Loan Library
We believe in the power of technology to help all students achieve high academic standards! As a part of the Florida's MTSS Projects, the online resource library is designed to help districts and schools implement a universal, differentiated core curriculum based on the Florida B.E.S.T. Standards. The assistive technologies available in this library can be used to identify which technologies will best support students with disabilities to participate and progress in this core curriculum. The Universal Design for Learning technologies can be used to identify effective, instructional pedagogies that support highly effective learning environments. Accounts are only available to individuals approved by the district ESE Directors and staff members of BESE Discretionary Projects.
Updated Loan Guidance
· The loan periods are 4-week or 6-week loans.
· Devices will only be shipped to a school address.
· Prior to shipping all devices will be sanitized.
Updated Return Guidance
· Upon return all devices will be sanitized.
· If you are unsure of what return label to use, please contact us and we will email you a return label.
· Directions on how you can find current orders on loan:
1. Log into your account at https://www.at-udl.net
2. From the drop-down arrow next to “my Account” choose “Order History”
3. Look at the Order Status column. Items still checked indicates “Shipped” next to the Order ID
4. Click the red eyeball (View) icon on the row of the item that indicates “Shipped”
5. The Order Information will open for that particular Order ID
6. Print Screen that page for your records
7. Choose the blue “Continue” button on the bottom right to return to your Order History
8. Continue steps 3 to 7 for each order that indicates “Shipped”
To see a video version of these directions, go to:
http://bit.ly/LOAN_LIBRARY_Video2 (move the timeline ahead to 6:50)
We would like to thank you in advance for your cooperation. With all of us working as a team, we can ensure that students’ needs are supported.
Should you have any questions, please contact us at tlc[email protected]
Funding for this service is provided by the Bureau of Exceptional Student Education, Florida Dept of Education. The inclusion of technologies in this library should not be considered as an endorsement of any particular item or device. The instructional appropriateness of any of these technologies must be determined at the local level.